The DREAM of owning a property by the BAY is about to come true. You deserve nothing less than a Beachvibes lifestyle through SMDC’s leisure project, Sands Residences.
Sands Residences is situated right in front the Manila Bay along Roxas Blvd; A waterfront home draws inspiratiosn from the setting sun’s silhouette against the city skyline’s majestic backdrop. There is no need to plan a vacation because this project will give you a beach life ambiance 24/7.
Actual Location of Sands Residences
Sands Residences located in Manila City, the Philippines’ Capital City, and the Seat of the National Government and Heritage Hub. Very close to major roads and highways and business hubs in the metro. The most populous and fastest-growing city in Southeast Asia. Major Industries are Textile, Pharmaceutical, Food Processing, and Tourism. Manila is one of the competitive cities in the Philippines.
- PAGCOR – 82 m
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – 1.3 km
- Department of Finance – 1.4 km
- World Health Organization – SEA – 1.6 km
- PEZA – 2.8 km
- DFA – 3.2 km
- UNESCO National Commission PH – 3.2 km
- Senate – 4.4 km
- CITEM – 5.9 km
Nearby Commercial Center:
- ROBINSONS MANILA – 1.0 km
- DOUBLE DRAGON PLAZA – 4.9 km
- BLUE BAY – 5.0 km
- MALL OF ASIA – 5.7 km
- W MALL – 5.7 km
- AYALA MALL MANILA BAY – 7.3 km
Nearby Schools and Colleges:
- ST. Paul University – 0.5 km
- UP Manila – 1.0 km
- College of Saint Benilde – 2.5 km
- DLSU – 2.7 km
- TYTANA College – 5.1 km
- National University MO – 5.9 km
- UP PGH – 1.2 km
- MANILA DOCTORS – 1.4 km
- MANILA MEDICAL CENTER – 1.7 km
- SAN JUAN DE DIOS – 4.2 km
- METROPOLITAN MEDICAL – 5.9 km
Nearby Tourist Spot & Historical Places
- Manila Baywalk – 500 m
- Manila Beach – 600 m
- Kilometer Zero – 1.2 km
- Manila Ocean Park – 1.3 km
- Metropolitan Museum – 1.3 km
- Rizal Park – 1.3 km
- Symphony Evening Show – 1.4 km
- Rizal Park Dancing Fountain – 1.5 km
- Japanese Garden – 1.8 km
- Cultural Center of the Philippines – 1.8 km
- National Museum of Natural History – 1.9 km
- Seoulgyupsal Harbour Square – 2.0 km
- Intramuros – 2.4 km
- Casa Manila – 2.4 km
- Philippine International Convention Center – 2.4 km
- Padre Blanco Gardens – 2.5 km
- Philippine National Museum – 2.6 km
- Fort Santiago – 2.7 km
- Fort Santiago Park – 2.7 km
- Heroes Square – 2.7 km
- The Minor Basilica – 2.9 km
- Paskuhan sa Maynila – 3.8 km
- Ongpin North Bridge Arch – 4.2 km
- Lucky Chinatown Walk – 4.3 km
Sands Residences will be a big hit to those who already know how the rental business works for them. Here are some potential investors who wanted to create more passive income through property investments.
- The “Manillennial” Investor – Manilenios are the most prominent investors; most of them are interested in Rental Business. Some have offices around Roxas Blvd., Malate, Binondo, Divisoria, Baclaran, and Mall of Asia/Aseana.
- International Investor – another who will be eyeing this property will be based abroad—looking for a vacation place in Manila’s heart overlooking Manila Bay and a rental business if they are not using the unit. Some of them visited the Philippines as a tourist or on business travel or had the ongoing business interest/personal contact.
- The 3rd potential investor and the most significant number of investors are The Filipino Immigrant – a Filipino national living outside the Philippines. They visit the Philippines regularly for vacation or family reunions. Most of them got a decent job in the country of residence. They are most likely wanted a property that they can sell in the future at a higher price or a rental investment to gain more passive income.
POTENTIAL END USERS OR RENTERS
Yes, Sands Residences is near Manila Bay but also in many business establishments and entertainment areas. Here are some of the Potential End users who likely to rent the unit for their use.
- The Office workers – a busy city, operating 24/7 around Roxas Blvd, Malate, Binondo, Divisoria, Baclaran, and MOA/Aseana need a place to stay near their work. Sand Residences will be the perfect option for them.
- The Expats – Foreign national, possibly working in the embassy and UN, attached agencies around Roxas Blvd and Malate on a mid or long-term basis.
- The Tourist – They look for a staycation in Manila for 2 to 3 days. Manila is now a developing city in Luzon as a tourist destination, especially the rehabilitation in Manila Beach White Sand along Roxas Blvd and other historical places.
Lists of Sands Residences Amenities
Do you need help? We are here to assist you with whatever you need.
FRONT DESK SERVICE
- Extended Doorman
- Front Desk Service
- Messenger Services
- Package Receiving/Sorting
- Document Delivery Facilitation
- Document Printing
HOME MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- General Unit Cleaning
- Aircon Cleaning
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Unit Painting
- Laundry Wash & Press
Project Details of Sands Residences
Land Area: 3,838 SQM
No. of floors: 51 physical floors (43 residential floors)
No. o Units: 2,367 units at 27.9 average unit size
Typical Floor Plan: 56 units per floor
Ave. Price/sqm: 300,000
Architectural Designer: ASYA DESIGN
TYPICAL FLOOR PLAN
BASIC UNIT DELIVERABLES:
- Floor tiles in all areas of the unit
- Living room, dining room, and bedroom/s with painted plain cement finish on interior walls and painted finish on the ceiling
- Aluminum-framed windows
- Wiring devices (breaker, switch, outlets);
- Kitchen with painted cement finish on interior walls and painted drop ceiling
- Kitchen countertop with base and overhead cabinets;
- Toilet and bath with painted cement finish and tiles on
- walls, tiles on the floor, and painted drop ceiling
- Water closet, lavatory, soap holder, tissue holder, shower head, and faucet in the toilet and bath
- Provision of tapping point for water heater in the shower area only
- Range hood and Cooktop
ADDITIONAL DELIVERABLES FOR PENTHOUSE UNITS
- Air-condition Unit
- Toilet & Bath upgrades, including a lavatory with cabinet
Contact us Now!
To know more about our current prices, computation, and special promo, send us an email today by completing the inquiry form below.